Weisz & Sons Inc. is seeking an experienced Equipment Operator to join our team. Weisz and Sons Inc. has been in business since 1976 as a general contractor pursuing municipal, civil, commercial highway/heavy projects consisting of earthwork, underground utilities, concrete and demolition work.
Duties include operate and maintain equipment ( Dozer, Excavator, Motorgrader, Scraper and Front End Loaders). Must observe Federal, State and Local rules and regulations.
- Learn and follow safety regulations.
- Will be responsible for the safe operating condition of the equipment.
- Must wear a seat belt
- Observe hand signals, grade stakes, and other markings when operating machines so that work can be performed to specifications.
- Perform daily equipment inspections.
- Operate and maneuver equipment equipped with blades in successive passes over working areas to remove topsoil, vegetation, fill dirt and rocks and to distribute the level earth or terrain.
- Perform equipment maintenance.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers and falling objects.
- Weisz & Sons offers a generous benefit package and career opportunity.
We welcome your interest by email at HR@weiszandsons.net or apply online at www.weiszandsons.net. Applications are also available at our office located at 3310 Hamilton St. Bismarck, ND 58503.
Weisz & Sons Inc. is Equal Opportunity Employer.