Weisz & Sons Inc. is seeking an experienced Pipe Layer/Pipe Helper to join our team. Weisz and Sons Inc. has been in business since 1976 as a general contractor pursuing municipal, civil, commercial highway/heavy projects consisting of earthwork, site preparation, underground utilities, concrete and demolition work.
The successful candidate will have experience with excavation and underground utilities. Must be highly motivated, organized, adaptable, and able to work successfully in a fast paced environment.
Job requirements include experience installing water, sewer, and storm sewers pipe. Must have a valid driver’s license. Wage is negotiable depending on experience.
Duties will include:
- Setup and utilize instruments such as laser and transit levels.
- Install PVC pipe sections and seal joints using cement or glue.
- Understanding and reading underground plans and specifications.
- Understanding grade, slope elevations and operations of grade equipment.
- Assembling and installing water, sewer and storm sewer pipe.
- Setup and utilize trench box/shoring.
- Testing water lines.
- Management of materials that are delivered to the job sites.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Weisz & Sons offers a generous benefit package and career opportunity. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K.
We welcome your interest by email at HR@weiszandsons.net or apply on line at www.weiszandsons.net. Applications are also available at our office located at 3310 Hamilton St. Bismarck, ND 58503.
Weisz & Sons Inc. is Equal Opportunity Employer