Multiple Wall Solutions with Redi-Rock
Mix & Match Wall Types to Find Your Complete Wall Solution
Gravity Retaining Walls
- Build walls over 20 feet (6 meters) tall
- Reduce excavation and use a smaller footprint without geogrid
- Install quickly with a machine and small crew
Reinforced Retaining Walls
- Build walls over 50 feet (15 meters) tall
- Eliminate geogrid connection failures with positive connection blocks
- Support heavy live loads
- Integrate parapets with other walls seamlessly
- Build stand-alone structures
- Create great looking results with texture on multiple sides
- Blend gravity and reinforced sections
- Combine precast modular blocks with cast-in-place
- Maintain seamless appearance
Different Engineering Behind the Wall…
…same great appearance on the front of the wall.
Designing & Installing Curves, Corners & Batter Angles
With retaining walls, the details matter. The ability to bend a curve, turn a corner, or choose your batter are just three reasons why Redi-Rock is better than the rest.
Because of each block’s trapezoidal shape, it’s easy to design and install inside or outside curves using Redi-Rock.
Whether it’s an inside or outside corner you’re turning, with Redi-Rock it will still look sharp.
Various Batter Angles
With various batter angles, you’ve got options on how best to get to the top of your wall!